These cool and comfortable (executive length) men’s dress socks are not only silky-smooth and stylish, they’re also made from environmentally friendly and healthy bamboo. This deep black, traditional-style sock is appropriate for the boardroom or the ballroom, and with our high standards for production, you’ll be wearing this pair of luxury socks for years to come. Price is for a single pair of long-lasting, men’s bamboo dress socks.
- Durable, sumptuously soft, strong, and stylish men’s dress socks produced by a socially and environmentally conscious company: we certify that our products are safe, free of toxins, and ethically produced.
- Our socks, woven from mechanically processed bamboo yarn, retain more of the natural anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and anti-bacterial properties of bamboo than comparable brands using chemically processed materials.
- Our socks arrive with a certificate confirming Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification for textile safety. This certification, granted by independent testing facilities, confirms that your purchased product is free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives.
- Our socks are produced in Europe under international Business Social Compliance Initiative guidelines which promise ethical treatment of workers, safe working environments, and protections against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor.
- We understand the desire to make socially responsible purchases, but feel that our customers should never sacrifice quality or style. Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those produced in China under unsafe and unsound working conditions, and our use of ethically-sourced materials and insistence on workplace safety and equity contribute to a better tomorrow.
The bamboo in our socks is organic, wild grown, and free from pesticides and harmful chemicals used in farming and processing. Bamboo has natural anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties, and by using mechanically-produced fine bamboo fiber, as opposed to bamboo-rayon, to help maintain Bamboo’s naturally beneficial properties, our company is able to create a silky yarn which is durable, strong, soft, and doesn’t fade. Our socks are feather light, breathable, and luxurious.
At each step of the manufacturing process we consider the environmental and health impacts of our products. Bamboo is a reliable, renewable resource. The fastest growing plant on earth, Bamboo grows over 1 foot per day on average, requires less water than many other plants, and unlike other raw textile materials requires no pesticides or fertilizers. This environmentally friendly plant does even more than provide raw materials -- it also gives back. Bamboo produces an average of 35% more oxygen than hardwoods, which means that bamboo farms growing material for our socks remove vast amounts of carbon dioxide from our atmosphere. And many years down the line, because our socks last, you can even compost them, returning that energy to the earth for further renewal.
Who we are: Environmentally conscious. Dedicated to sustainability. Ethically minded. Socially responsible. High-fashion.
Our Ukraine-based company prides itself on producing luxury products for our customers, while exceeding industry standards for ethical manufacturing. Our focus on ethics and responsibility extends to our employees and our manufacturing process. We participate in the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification program and follow Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines, committing ourselves to our customers and our workers. We’re also committed to creating luxurious, high-quality, fashionable items for our customers. We take pride in supplying major fashion houses in Italy and the rest of the EU with products that meet high-fashion standards without sacrificing our commitment to the environment and our workers.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification guarantees that our products are free of the kinds of carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals used by many textile manufacturers. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified textiles must meet a global standard set by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology. Independent research sites worldwide rigorously test both the raw materials and end-products of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified textiles for harmful substances. In order to safeguard against exposure to unhealthy chemicals, all parts of the finished project, from thread to fasteners must be tested and found free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives. Products carrying the Oeko-Tex certification must also adhere to certain environmental standards in manufacturing. Our products meet or exceed standards for products in class I and class II Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification. Class I certification focuses on safeguarding infants and toddlers (up to age 3). Class II certification focuses on those textiles worn close to the body. Our commitment to textile safety centers on our dedication to producing ecologically sound, safe, and healthy products. Each pair of socks purchased from our company comes with a printed certificate verifying that your purchase meets or exceeds Oeko-Tex standards.
Business Social Compliance Initiative Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
Our adherence to BSCI guidelines assures you that we are a company dedicated to improving the lives of workers on a global scale. From farm to foot and all stages in-between, we are devoted to improving labor standards for our workers. This means, fair wages, safe working environments free of dangerous chemicals and processes, and protections against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor. Ethics are important to our company, therefore we strive to protect our workers and our environment. The products we produce reflect our high-standards for ourselves and our sense of responsibility to our customers, producers, and workers.