The pop of color from these crew-length argyle socks conveys style and confidence. Perfect for professional and casual wear: pair these socks with jeans, casual office wear, or be fashion-forward and coordinate them with your suit, tie, and pocket square. No matter how you choose to wear them, these socks will keep you comfortable for years to come thanks to our company’s exacting standards for quality and construction. The three-pack will insure that you’re never without your favorite pair of socks.
- Socks made from Egyptian cotton are durable, long-lasting, and luxuriously soft. Thanks to our exacting standards for quality and construction, you’ll be wearing these socks for years to come. The materials we use mean that your argyle socks will remain vibrant, and won’t lose their shape or softness, no matter how often you wash or wear them.
- Made from egyptian cotton that is independently tested to meet rigorous Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, our socks are certified free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives. Each pair arrives with a certificate confirming that our products meet or exceed the rigorous standards set by this program from the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology.
- Our Ukraine-based company operates under guidelines established by the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) to promote the ethical treatment of workers and safe working environments, and offers protections against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor practices.
- Our company understands the desire to make socially responsible purchases. Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those sourced and produced companies in India and China under unsafe and unsound working conditions. Our use of ethically-sourced materials and our dedication to workplace safety and equity means you can feel good about your purchase, and never have to sacrifice quality or style.
- We’re so certain that you’ll love these socks,that we offer a generous 120-day money back guarantee.
Why Egyptian Cotton?
A good product starts with good materials, and that material is Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton has earned its reputation for being the best in the world for durability, wearability, softness, and comfort. The length of the fibers (staples) in cotton matters and the extra-long fibers in Egyptian cotton (the longest fibers in the world!) lend strength and softness to the products we make, while allowing those products to retains their color through repeated washing and wearing. Cotton wicks away odor-causing moisture, allowing your feet to “breathe” and keeping you cool and dry year-round.
Unlike cotton from India or other parts of the developing world which can contain harmful chemicals and substances, our hand-picked Egyptian cotton is tested and certified by an independent testing program dedicated to textile safety and ecological practices. Our egyptian cotton socks are ecologically sourced, safe, and healthy.
Who we are: Environmental. Ethical. Socially responsible. Fashion forward.
When you purchase items from our company, you can truly feel as good as you look. Our Ukraine-based company not only produces high-quality, luxury goods for some of the finest fashion houses in Italy and the rest of the EU, we also exceed industry standards for responsible manufacturing and employment ethics. Our company voluntarily participates in the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification program and strictly follows Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines as a way of committing ourselves to our customers, our workers, and our world. We’re proud of the work we do, and the products we supply for you, our customer.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
Our commitment to responsible manufacturing is demonstrated by our adherence to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards which guarantee that our products are free of the kinds of carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals used by other textile manufacturers. Oeko-Tex designation requires that all textiles meet stringent safety criteria through independent testing of materials, processing, manufacturing, and final products. Our company happily meets or exceeds that criteria as part of our mission to bring you products free from pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins, harmful dyes, and preservatives. All Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification are rigorously tested for over 100 harmful substances during all stages of manufacturing, from field to to final product.
Our products are certified, and meet or exceed standards for products carrying class I and class II Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification. Class I and Class II are the two most rigorously tested categories for textiles because they focus on fabrics intended for infants and toddler use (class I certification) and fabrics intended to be worn close to the body (class II certification). Many organic fabrics don’t even achieve Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards due to the means by which they are processed...but our fabrics do!
In addition to safety concerns Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also requires that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production. Each pair of socks purchased from our company comes with a printed certificate verifying that your purchase meets or exceeds Oeko-Tex 100 Certification standards, and highlights our dedication to responsible textile production.
BSCI Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a set of international guidelines intended to serve as a guide for ethical and responsible business practices on a global scale. Our company chooses to follow BSCI guidelines because we are dedicated to improving the lives of workers on a global scale. We strive to uphold high labor standards for our workers in every stage of production, providing fair wages and safe working environments, while protecting our employees against abuse, discrimination, and child labor. The products we sell reflect our commitment to quality for consumers, but also our high-standards for our company, our respect for our workers, and our concern about the environment.