Patterned socks like our grey and black argyle with a pop of red are certainly in style for everyday wear, but they’re also subdued enough to be at home in the office. Constructed to our exacting standards, these executive-length crew socks are made of soft, durable, Egyptian cotton and will last for years of repeated washing and wearing without fading or losing their shape. This three-pack will assure that you are never without your favorite pair of socks.
- We know that the best products begin with the best materials, and that material is egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton is the strongest, softest, and most durable cotton grown anywhere in the world, and that makes it the ideal material for our socks.
- Quality products last longer. Poorly-made products can wear-thin and fade with repeated washings. We pride ourselves on the consistently high quality of all of our socks, which remain color-fast and strong for years of washes and regular wear.
- We strive to make socially responsible, ethically-produced products for our customers and our workers. Our company adheres to international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines which shows our dedication to workplace safety and equity.
- Each of our products arrives with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification verified by independent laboratory testing. This guarantees that our products are rigorously tested for over 100 harmful substances during all stages of manufacturing, and certified to be free from pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives.
- How certain are we that you’ll love these socks? So certain that we offer a 120-day money back guarantee.
Why Egyptian Cotton?
Egyptian cotton has longer fibers than cotton grown elsewhere in the world. These long fibers provides our products with unparalleled strength and softness. Like all products made with Egyptian cotton, our socks will last longer, retaining both color and shape over years of washing. Egyptian cotton is an ideal material for socks, due to its ability to “breathe,” which keeps your feet cool, dry, and odor free no matter the season or situation.
Cotton grown and processed in other parts of the world can be heavily inundated with harmful substances. Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those produced in China or India with toxic chemicals and/or under unsafe and unsound working conditions. The Egyptian cotton we use is ecologically sourced and certified by an independent testing program focused on textile safety.
Who we are: Environmentally conscious. Socially responsible. High-fashion. We hold ourselves to higher standards.
Our Ukraine-based company produces quality products while upholding a commitment to protect our workers, our environment, and our customers. As a show of commitment to ethically and environmentally conscious manufacturing, our company follows guidelines for worker safety and labor rights put forth by the Business Social Compliance Initiative, and participates in Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. We take pride in supplying major fashion houses in Italy and the rest of the EU with products that meet high-fashion standards without sacrificing our commitment to the environment and our workers.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
All of our products carry Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification.Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified textiles meet global standards set by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology, and are independently tested for over 100 harmful substances during all stages of manufacturing, from raw material to final product. Our company happily meets or exceeds that criteria as part of our mission to bring you products free from pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins, and preservatives. In addition to safety concerns, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also requires that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production.
Every product we sell holds up to the rigorous standards for Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification for class I (textile products for use by infants and toddlers up to age 3) and class II (textile products worn close to the skin). That’s something we’re proud of...the truth is, many so-called “organic” textiles fail to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards, but our products do! Each purchase from our company comes with a printed certificate verifying Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification as a way to highlight our dedication to producing safe and healthy products.
Business Social Compliance Initiative Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
Ethics are central to our company’s business practices, and the products we produce reflect the high-standards we set for ourselves. Just as we are devoted to you, our customers, we are likewise devoted to providing excellent labor standards for our workers through our insistence on fair wages and safe working environments free of dangerous chemicals and processes. Our company follows Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines designed to improve the lives of workers on a global scale. Our BSCI adherence illustrates our dedication to ending abuse, discrimination, and child labor in the global workforce.