These durable and comfortable men’s dress socks feel as good as they look. These deep black, traditional, mid-calf length (trouser length) socks are the perfect choice for business and formal occasions, whether you’re turning heads out on the town or making an impression in your professional field. Made of 100% Egyptian cotton this three pack of men’s socks will maintain their look and shape for years thanks to our company’s high-standards for quality and construction.
- These soft, durable socks are designed for strength and comfort. Using only the best Egyptian cotton and constructed to meet our strict standards for quality, these socks will last through years of washing without fading or losing their shape. These socks will be your go-to pair for years to come.
- Our Ukraine-based company is fashion-focused, and produces luxury goods for some of the finest fashion houses in Italy and the EU, but behind the luxury we work hard to create quality products that are safe, healthy, and ecologically friendly.
- Our Egyptian cotton socks are independently tested to meet rigorous Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification and arrive with a certificate guaranteeing that your socks are free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, and toxic dyes/preservatives.
- Our focus on ethically-sourced materials and our dedication to workplace safety and equity means you can feel confident about your purchases. Our company understands the contemporary consumer need to make socially responsible purchases, and we know you’ll feel good about buying and wearing our products.
- We’re so confident of the quality and durability of the textiles we produce, that we offer a 120-day full money back guarantee. If you don’t love these socks...well, we definitely be surprised, but we’ll also stand by our word and put our money where our mouth is!
Why Egyptian Cotton?
We use Egyptian cotton because it’s frankly the only source that meets our, and our customer’s, exacting standards for quality, durability, softness, and comfort. Great products like ours start with great materials. Egyptian cotton has a long reputation for being the best in the world due to its extra-long fibers. Egyptian cotton has the longest fibers of any cotton in the world, which lends strength and softness to the products we make. It also has superior “breathability;” Egyptian cotton keeps your feet cool and dry while walking away odor-causing moisture.
Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those sourced and produced by companies in India and China, which can be inundated by harmful chemicals during the growing and manufacturing process. Our Egyptian cotton contains NO harmful chemicals and substances...and we’re certain of that because our products are tested and certified by an independent testing program dedicated to textile safety and ecological practices.
Who we are: Ecologically aware. Socially responsible. Dedicated to quality and fashion.
Our Ukraine-based company produces stellar luxury goods for some of the most renowned fashion houses in Italy and the rest of the EU. We also exceed industry standards for safety, quality, and responsible manufacturing practices.We’re proud of the work we do, and the products we supply for you, our customer. Our company voluntarily participates in the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification program created by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology, as a way to safeguard our customers and the environment. Our focus on responsibility also extends to our employees. We pride ourselves on our adherence to Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines for worker safety and labor practices. When you purchase from us, you are purchasing from a company who cares about customers, workers, quality, and the environment.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
All of our products meet or exceed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards which guarantee that our products are free of the kinds of carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals used by other less-reputable textile manufacturers. Our commitment to responsible manufacturing is demonstrated by our adherence to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, which requires that our textiles meet strict safety criteria through independent testing. Our socks are tested at all stages of production from raw materials to final products, and are certified free from over 100 harmful substances including pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins, harmful dyes, and preservatives. In addition to safety concerns Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also dictates that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production.
Each of our products arrives with a printed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, assuring you that your purchase has met the program’s most rigorous Class I and Class II standards. Class I standards focus on fabrics intended for infants and toddler use, and Class II standards focus on fabrics intended to be worn close to the body. Many organic fabrics don’t even achieve Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards..but our fabrics do! We’re proud to be a part of this program that shows our dedication to producing environmentally sound, safe, and healthy products.
BSCI Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
Our company’s devotion to ethical and responsible business practices are highlighted by our adherence to guidelines set forth by the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI). The BSCI’s international guidelines were created to help guide responsible business practices on a global scale. Our company strives to uphold high labor standards for our workers in every stage of production from the farm to your feet! We are serious about doing business the right way; that means providing fair wages and safe working environments, protecting our employees against abuse and discrimination, and condemning child labor. Our company is committed to improving the lives of workers worldwide.The products we sell reflect our company’s values, and that starts with providing a safe, fair, and ethical working environment.