Benefit 1: SOXESSORY socks are NOT the cheap made-in-China socks from Amazon, Target or Walmart . We use complex manufacturing process that includes steam and dry technology to ensure that socks stay in shape, even after many washes.
socks are more durable than other products on the market. We test each batch of socks using a special machine that increases pressure until ripping point. If ripping point is below 15 atmospheres, the entire batch is rejected. This is a great investment. Each pair of our socks will replace 20 pairs from department stores or Amazon.
socks are the best moisture wicking cottons socks, because we choose special yarns that are more absorbent compared to others. The first-harvest cotton is of superb quality and softness. You just have to try it on to understand the difference.
Socks below are from China, sold on Amazon, Shopping Malls, Target and WalMart, generally for $1 or $2 per pair. Just compare it to ours by the way it looks on the picture! These are real images! Doesn't it look like sand paper? Look at the sloppy stitching and this "material". Question is, do you want to put it on your feet? One day in these and I guarantee you blisters! Few months in these, I don't know about you, but I will have all kinds of health issues with my blood circulation.... I love myself too much to buy these!!! These are not OEKO-TEX certified either, certification adds to the cost. Who knows what kind of residual chemicals are still left on these "socks".... Thought of wearing something like that is giving me chills.... China is not the best place to source textiles! On top of that, these socks have 4.9 rating on Amazon, that's why I will never buy from Amazon again! Do you believe these reviews?
I'D RATHER WRAP MY FEET WITH SAND PAPER.....
LOOK AT OUR SOCKS AND COMPARE DESIGN, MATERIAL AND STITCHING:
AT SOXESSORY, WE ARE ONLY OFFERING PREMIUM QUALITY SOCKS! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY SUCH QUALITY SOCKS IN THE STORE, AMAZON OR ANYWHERE ELSE, ONLY HERE - 120 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- OUR SOCKS WILL KEEP YOUR FEET DRY
- PREVENT BAD SMELL
- SOXESSORY SOCKS ARE ANTI BACTERIAL
- OUR SOCKS ALWAYS STAY UP!
- LAST 20 TIMES OR MORE LONGER THAN THE AVERAGE SOCKS!
HURRY! WE ARE SELLING FAST! ONLY 100,000 PAIRS RESERVED FOR THIS OFFER AND WE ARE SHIPPING 5,000+ PAIRS A DAY!
Benefit 1: These are NOT the cheap made-in-China socks from Amazon, Target or Walmart . We use complex manufacturing process that includes steam and dry technology to ensure that socks stay in shape, even after many washes.
Benefit 2: Our socks are more durable than other products on the market. We test each batch of socks using a special machine that increases pressure until ripping point. If ripping point is below 15 atmospheres, the entire batch is rejected. This is a great investment. Each pair of our socks will replace 20 pairs from department stores or Amazon.
Benefit 3: These are the best moisture wicking cottons socks, because we choose special yarns that are more absorbent compared to others. The first-harvest cotton is of superb quality and softness. You just have to try it on to understand the difference.
73% Mercerized Cotton (OEKO-TEX 100 CERTIFIED), 25% Polyamide, 2% Elastane, MADE IN EUROPE
Classic Scottish pattern - this design is great with shirts, jackets, pants, vests, suits, ties and scarves.
WHY MILLIONS ENJOY WEARING SOXESSORY SOCKS:
Made from softest mercerized cotton or top quality anti-bacterial bamboo - finest of yarns, first harvest only
- Our socks made to last - wash as many times as you wish, colors will not fade away
Highest quality cotton - we only use lengths of fibers around 33 mm and from 4.3 to 4.9 micronaire. Multi-ended twists are used to achieve a thread count suitable for our thicker leisure weight socks which also enhances the strength, durability and superbly soft handle. Our cotton is strong as silk, as soft as cashmere and as durable as wool.
- Each pair includes proprietary technology, allowing your feet breathe 25% better compare to any leading brand
- Every pair is oeko-tex 100 certified
Seamless toes - regular toe seams can feel bulky and uncomfortable to everyone. Our smooth toe-seams are basically seamless, leaving your feet in comfort and feeling luxurious
- Our process includes steam and dry technology that ensures that socks will never shrink in size
- Cotton (first harvest - top quality) is sourced from Turkey, border with Italy, where major Italian brands source their raw cotton. Each batch goes through rigorous quality control
- Socks manufacturing process is designed and monitored by famous Italian engineers, using only Italian machinery
TOP QUALITY SOCKS YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE: At SOXESSORY we have been making the worlds finest socks since 1937 right from Europe, our family-owned factory in Lviv, Ukraine. There are a few things that help make SOXESSORY stand out from the crowd, right from our signature hand linked seams, our archive of designs and ability to interpret new on trend styles season after season, our unparalleled quality and finally Italian machinery and the luxurious yarns that we use to make our beautiful socks.
SOXESSORY HAVE UNRIVALLED QUALITY STANDARDS - WHAT ARE THEY? We care about our socks. The fine European socks produced by SOXESSORY are synonymous with success, quality, design and style. Quality is a part of SOXESSORY's DNA and a core feature of every sock we manufacture, no matter what style.
The highest quality yarns we use are sourced from highly reputable European yarn suppliers.
Socks are knit on computerised knitting machines to very exact standards. The socks then pass through a number of critically and technically controlled processes before being individually examined and hand finished prior to packing and shipping.
The same care and attention is applied at the SOXESSORY Design and Development stage, so as to ensure that SOXESSORY Quality is built into every sock produced.
WHAT STANDARDS DO WE ADHERE TO? All SOXESSORY socks exceed Internationally Recognised minimum requirements for such things as: Color Bleed, Washing Shrinkage, Fibre "Bobbling" and "Wearing out". In "Techno – Speak", these are referred to as; Color, Fastness, Stability, Pilling and Abrasion.
New Designs and New Developments are also put through a rigorous "Real World" Wearer Trial Program prior to any product being released for inclusion in any of our collections.
WHAT TESTS DO WE CARRY OUT? Sourced yarns are carefully checked for continuity of shade, to ensure each delivery of yarn is exactly the same shade as the last delivery. At knitting, no machine is allowed to produce a single sock without ensuring that any sock produced will meet our strict size tolerances. Every sock produced will be visually examined at least twice before reaching our final examination / hand finishing area, where once again, every sock is carefully examined to ensure there are no defects.
Socks are also randomly sampled from the hand finishing area and physically tested to ensure they meet our exacting standards. The Color Fastness test used is an International test that reproduces the worst case scenario of a colored sock being washed with a white sock. If excessive staining is ever identified, then the batch of socks are rejected, investigated and subsequently reprocessed.
The Stability test replicates the recommended Care Label wash (3 times) and measures how much a sock will Shrink or Grow. If a sock shrinks or grows excessively then the batch of socks are rejected, investigated and subsequently reprocessed.
The PILLING AND ABRASION: Tests are carried out at the Design and Development stage of a sock's life to ensure that the yarns used in a specific construction can take the day to day wear and tear of life in the real world. If any sock fails either of these tests, then the sock will be re-developed using a different yarn and/or a different construction. All of the tests are destructive, but only take about 1 day to complete, so we can be sure that results are timely and do not cause delays in getting socks to our customers.
QUALITY CONTROL: All of the physical testing that are carried out are done "In-house" by trained staff in our custom built Quality Control Laboratory. However, we do use external, Internationally Accredited Testing Laboratories to carry out some specialist tests. These include; Due Diligence testing for the presence of banned harmful substances and very exact Fibre Compositions, where we use multiple fibres in a sock design. Certification agency called OEKO-TEX and all of the socks are certified with OEKO-TEX 100 and 200 certificates.
We only produce socks with the Finest, top quality Mercerized Cotton, wool or Organic Bamboo Yarns - Mercerization is the processing of a cotton thread, in the process of which the "knitting" is removed. As a result, the thread becomes less fluffy, softer, smoother and lasts a lot longer compare to other types of cotton.
- Bamboo fiber is one of the types of regenerated cellulose fiber made from raw material of bamboo pulp. By the way it looks and feels, it reminds of classical viscose. Bamboo socks have a nice appearance and good air permeability. Such socks are gentle and soft to the touch. Bamboo fiber has special natural properties - antibacterial, deodorizes and stops the growth of bacteria. Scientists have found that bamboo fibers have a special antibacterial substance, which is called "bamboo ban".
- Form-fitting compression, odor resistant breathability, and moisture-wicking support you won't find in standard dress socks;
- We are using new technology that's no other manufacturer is aware of. It is our proprietary way and nobody in the world is capable to achieve the same. Thread goes through unique process - gas fired burner before production. It creates "cylindrical" thread. Such process decreases vibrancy and increases smoothness and shine. All you have to do is get one pair of our socks to see that it's superior to anything you ever purchased from others.
- We are also using Combs yarn process that creates correct fiber structure, the lowest density of pile on the surface. Combs yarns are the most rounded in thickness and the most durable, it absorbs short fibers and residual impurities.
Regenerated Cotton is also one of our methods - a new technological process that consists in a secondary processing of cotton fabrics with their subsequent mixing with polyamide. This procedure allows us to strengthen the structure of socks and protect them from wear, which is very important and economical.
- Designed to keep your feet healthy, moisture free and fresh;
- Colors and size of these socks will stay longer after many washes, they don't easily shrink or get lose;
- Comfortable, pressure-free cuff. Soft material to help improve blood circulation and foot health;
- No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters;
- A reinforced toe and heel prevents your socks from breaking;
- Keeps your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The colors work well with a variety of women office attire, you can also wear them for the meeting, party, etc., they're the best choice for women.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are not happy, simply return it back and get FULL REFUND!
OEKO-TEX 100 and BSCI compliance certified. See below.